at Mill Ride Golf Club
Premium Golf Experience in the Heart of Berkshire
Mill Ride Golf & Country Club is set in the heart of Berkshire, perhaps one of the most competitive areas in the UK for premium-end golf facilities.
The club's facilities include:
- 18-hole Championship golf course
- Grass golf range and practice area
- 80-cover function suite
- 65-cover club lounge / bar
- Golf shop
Promote Golf were approached by Mill Ride to increase their golf revenues with specific focus on:
- Growing the membership base across all categories including ladies and juniors.
- Increase visitor green fee revenues, without impeding or conflicting with the primary membership product.
- Improve the quality of group booking/golf society by increasing the average value from each event.
Work with Mill Ride included:
Graphic design work
Google Ads campaigns
Banners & signage
Door-to-door leaflet drops
Increased membership numbers were achieved through the roll-out of a robust marketing plan including multiple media and communication mechanisms.
Visitor green fee revenues increased year-on-year but pricing integrity remained. Off-peak times were widely marketed and utilised in order to minimise the impact on the membership product.
Group booking and golf society footfall fell, however, the average value of each event increased and resulted in double-digit growth in associated revenues.