Free Webinar Series
Join Our 2023 Webinar Series
Promote Golf are delighted to announce 4 FREE webinars for golf industry workers in 2023.
Hosted by Matthew Orwin, David Reeves and Richard Pilbury, the series will be exploring some of the key issues and challenges facing golf clubs today.
Promote Golf have been regular contributors to webinars for the Golf Club Managers' Association, the Professional Golfers' Association and even the Netherlands Golf Association. In addition, Matthew Orwin lectures on the International Golf Management degree for The Golf College.
Tee Time Management
Thursday 9th February 2023
Managing your tee times to ensure maximum efficiency without compromising pace-of-play has become so important post-Covid.
- Understanding the key foundations of a booking policy
- Key performance indicators within the tee sheet
- Strategies to increase golf course usage
- Applied tee time management
Time: 3pm - 4pm
Host: Matthew Orwin
Tuesday 21st February 2023
How effective Club Marketing should drive lead generation and revenue, providing a solid financial base for your golf club business.
- Marketing v's sales
- The low hanging fruit every golf club should do
- Website development and management
- Getting your message out there
Time: 7pm - 8pm
Hosts: Matthew Orwin & David Reeves
Social Media for Golf Clubs
Tuesday 21st March 2023
Golf clubs can't not be on social media, but how they use the various channels is crucial to portray their golf club in the best light and to drive engagement.
- Organic posts v's paid-for-posts
- The algorithm Facebook don't want you to know
- Secrets to maximising engagement
- Getting your team on board and contributing
Time: 10am - 11am
Host: David Reeves
Effective Job Advertising
Wednesday 15th March 2023
This webinar explores the key tactics and strategies to effectively advertise vacant positions within a golf club, ensuring the best of candidates apply.
- How to use job websites such as Indeed and Reed.
- Creating a job advert that attracts talent.
- Strengthen your recruitment & retention strategies
- Engaging early talent
Time: 1pm - 2pm
Host: Richard Pilbury